Working at Heights and Confined Space Training Bunbury
RIIWHS204E / RIIWHS202E
This course is designed for candidates who require the necessary knowledge and skills to work safely at heights and enter confined spaces.
Course Dates and Information
Upcoming Course Dates
Tuesday 6th April Wednesday 14th April Monday 19th April
Tuesday 19th April
Duration: 1 Day
Please ensure you register 48 hours prior to course commencement.
ATC Engineering Centre
Phone: (08) 9725 7911
Address: 29 Halifax Drive, Davenport WA 6230
- Enclosed footwear (Steel caps if possible)
Payment is to be organised before or on the day before commencing training
*Construction Training Fund Rebates apply if eligible
To be eligible you must;
- Be employed in an eligible construction industry for at least 6 months
- Eligible construction industries are defined in the CTF Eligibility Guide
- Complete and return the CTF Eligibility Form
Upon completion of the course you will receive;
- Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment
On successful completion of this course participants will
- Have an understanding of the OSH legislation relating to working at heights and working in confined spaces
- Knowledge of the working at heights equipment, the required inspects/checks and work processes require to work in confined spaces.
- Have the ability to identify hazards and implement the correct controls needed
- Be able to participate in working at height operations safely
- Have an understanding of working at heights systems and be able to undertake confined space operations safely
Contact ATC Skills Centre for more information or fill in the registration form below
Training Course RegistrationRegister your interest for one of ATC Employments Traning courses today!