RIIWHS204D – Work safely at heights
This unit provides the skills and knowledge required to work safety at heights in industry. You will learn the correct way to access, install and use fall protection equipment, hazard identification and risk management, current legislation and industry requirements.
RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
This unit provides the skills and knowledge required to enter and work in confined spaces in industry. You will learn about legislative requirements, tagging and lock-out procedures, entry permit requirements, using atmospheric monitoring devices and applying safe handling methods.
These units can be completed as a combined course or individually.
Courses run every Wednesday.
Duration and Location
This is a one day course starting at 8:30 AM at 29 Halifax Drive. Please be 10 to 15 minutes early on the day.
What to Bring
- Appropriate safety clothing
- Steel capped footwear
- Two forms of Identification (one needs to be photographic)
- Original Statement of Attainment or wallet card/s (REFRESHER ONLY)
|Regional||Full Fee||Fee with CTF Eligability*|
|Perth||Full Fee||Fee with CTF Eligability*|
Payment is to be organised before or on the day before commencing training
*Construction Training Fund Rebates apply if eligible
To be eligible you must;
- Be employed in an eligible construction industry for at least 6 months
- Eligible construction industries are defined in the CTF Eligibility Guide
- Complete and return the CTF Eligibility Form
Upon completion of the combined/singular courses you will receive;
- a Statement of Attainment
- a wallet card (ticket)