The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for 1st YEAR Wood Machinist Apprentices.
We are looking for enthusiastic 1st YEAR applicants that are serious about commencing their Wood Machinist Apprenticeship.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position
• Work will be situated North of the River;
• Must have completed a Pre Apprenticeship;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Other Certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified