Are you looking to complete your Welding Apprenticeship and serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) has a vacancy for 2nd or 3rd YEAR candidate looking to complete their Welding Apprenticeship.
About the Apprenticeship:
ONLY a 2nd or 3rd YEAR WELDING APPRENTICES WILL BE CONSIDERED
Available to Start Immediately;
Location: Based in Bayswater;
Welding of Stainless Steel and Aluminium Experience Essential;
Driver’s License Essential;
White Card Essential for On-Site installations.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position (North of the River- Based in Bayswater);
• Own Transport & Valid Manual Driver’s License is Essential;
• White Card Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
Attach Cover Letter (Stating why you wish to complete your Welding Apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents listed below:
• Current Resume;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Up-to-date TAFE Results;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Other Certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified