Warehousing Traineeship (Certificate III) position suitable for school leaver is now available working in the Bibra Lake area.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company are looking for young enthusiastic applicants that are serious about undertaking this 2 year Warehousing Traineeship with the possibility of on-going employment.
If you are:
• Must have a current Manual drivers licence and reliable transport
• Forklift licence advantageous
• Willing to put in the hard yard to kick start your Warehousing career
• A quick learner
• Have a can do attitude
Then this great opportunity is for you. Apply now without delay to start your fantastically rewarding Warehousing career.
Please note: If you have already completed a Certificate III (please do not apply)
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for this position):
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for Warehousing traineeship and why you wish to undertake this traineeship)
Please attach ALL required documents
• Current Resume
• School Results (last completed year only)
• Any other Certificates completed (ie Pre-App or Cert II)
• Valid MANUAL Driver’s Licence
• Forklift licence (If applicable)
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.