Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to completing an apprenticeship?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in the Northern Suburbs of Perth are looking to recruit a Wall & Ceiling Lining Apprentice. This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone who has a passion for wall and ceiling lining work. We are seeking young enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
Enthusiasm and Initiative are of the upmost importance to our host employer.
If your apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply now.
About the Apprenticeship:
Available to Start Immediately
Location: Based in North Perth (working in all Perth Metropolitan areas)
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Valid Drivers’ Licence and own transport is essential;
• White Card is essential;
• Working Safely at Heights is essential;
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn;
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions;
• Be reliable;
• Show up on time.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Visit our website and complete an application form online –https://atcemployment.com.au/apprenticeships-and-traineeships/
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results and any other certificates achieved;
• White Card;
• Working Safety at Heights Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Prior Apprenticeship Documents & TAFE Results (if applicable)
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified