Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to completing an apprenticeship?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) are looking to recruit a Wall & Ceiling Lining Apprentice.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone who has a passion for wall and ceiling fixing work.
We are seeking young enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
Enthusiasm and Initiative are of the upmost importance to our host employer.
If your apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply now.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
About the Apprenticeship:
Available to Start Immediately
Location: Based in North Perth (working in all Perth Metropolitan areas)
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Valid Drivers’ Licence and own transport is essential;
• White Card is essential;
• Working Safely at Heights essential;
• Elevated Work Platform (EWP) certificate advantageous;
• Highly motivated and Physically fit;
• Able to work in a team environment;
• Attention to Detail;
• Excellent Work Ethic
If you think you have the skills then we would love to talk to you.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results and any other certificates achieved;
• White Card;
• Working Safety at Heights Card;
• EWP (if applicable);
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Prior Apprenticeship Documents & TAFE Results (if applicable)
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified