Duties will include
– Reception and dealing with enquiries – phone, front desk, greeting candidates and employers
– Maintaining and monitoring supplies of documentation, (printing, collating, distributing)
– Processing applications via emails and basic screening of candidates
– Copying and scanning documentation from interviews, inductions, placement information
– Filing and attaching scans and documents into management spreadsheets, candidate records and linking to database
– Entering and checking initial shortlisted candidate details in databases
– On placement, ensuring all relevant documentation is complete, to be checked and distributed by Admin Officer
– Book appointments and attendees for information sessions
– Set up meeting rooms and interview rooms, general housekeeping
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate
– Excellent communication skills – verbal and in writing and a high degree of professionalism
– Strong commitment to the provision of exceptional service to a broad range of people
– High degree of accuracy in computer work, filing and recording details
– Good knowledge and competency on Microsoft Office, Outlook, Microsoft Excel
– Driver’s licence and own transport
– Evidence of COVID-19 Vaccination
– An interest in the world of work
– A record of high achievement through study or recent relevant experience in a customer service or administration support role.
The Traineeship Wage applies to this role.
If you are keen to apply for this role please submit your resume below and send a cover letter outlining your suitability and interest.
Please include your SUBURB OF RESIDENCE, your current employment situation and details of your final school year and when completed. For more information please call 92044566
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified