• 1ST YEAR STONEMASONRY Apprenticeship available (2nd or 3rd Year Apprentices may also apply)
• Undertake and complete a trade to become a tradesperson
• Must reside in the Perth metropolitan (South of the River – Armadale) area due to location of position
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Stonemason Apprentices.
If you are a 2nd or 3rd Year Stonemasonry Apprentices who have been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
• Attach Cover Letter and Current Resume
(State the position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence (if applicable)
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified