Are you serious about undertaking a Stonemasonry Apprenticeship?
Are you enthusiastic and punctual?
Want to earn while you learn? Commit to a 3.5 year Apprenticeship
The Apprenticeship and Traineeship Company (ATC) is WA’s leading Group Training apprenticeship and trainee employer. In over 37 years, ATC experience and ability have provided quality employment outcomes and learning opportunities for thousands of graduates in a variety of occupations and industries.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Stonemasonry Apprentices. We are looking for enthusiastic young applicants that are serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
You will be required to attend TAFE, as well as train alongside skilled tradespersons. To assist you with your application, please highlight any similar work experience you have undertaken.
Get to it
Take the step
Opportunities waiting for you – APPLY NOW!
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
POSITION LOCATED: (Based – South of the River)
Work will be throughout the Perth metropolitan area therefore own transport & drivers licence is required.
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
- White Card is essential;
- Valid Driver’s Licence with reliable vehicle is essential due to location of position;
- Other Tickets advantage (but not essential) – Forklift;
- Show up to work on time;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a positive attitude.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship):
Attach a Cover Letter stating the position you are applying for “Stonemasonry Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship
- Current Resume;
- Last Completed Year – School Results;
- White Card;
- Valid Driver’s Licence;
- Other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App) – if applicable;
- Other Tickets (if applicable)
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified