Are you looking to undertake a Stonemasonry Apprenticeship and serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) has a vacancy for a young and enthusiastic candidate looking to commence a Stonemasonry Apprenticeship.
About the Apprenticeship:
Available to Start Immediately
Location: Wangara (North of the River)
Valid Drivers Licence essential
White Card required for On-Site installations
If you are a 2nd or 3rd Year Stonemasonry Apprentices who have been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter and Current Resume
(State the position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified