1ST YEAR STONEMASONRY Apprenticeship available (2nd or 3rd Year Apprentices may also apply)
• Undertake and complete a trade to become a tradesperson
• Must reside in the Perth metropolitan (North of the River) area due to location of position
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Stonemason Apprentices.
If you are a 2nd or 3rd Year Stonemasonry Apprentices who have been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
• Current Resume;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence – Essential;
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified