Are you serious about undertaking a Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship?
Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed?
Want to earn while you learn? Commit to a 4 year Apprenticeship.
Do you have a passion to undertake & complete a Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship? APPLY NOW!
If your apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
Mature Aged Applicants encouraged to apply
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
This apprenticeship offers benefits, such as:
- Working in a close knit team with a good work/life balance
- The chance to learn from highly skilled tradespeople
- Being paid whilst learning a trade
- The chance to be in a rewarding trade
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
- White Card is essential;
- Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
- Working Safely at Heights advantageous;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
TO APPLY (all required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter (State the position you are applying for “Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship)
- Your Current Resume;
- Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
- Copy of White Card;
- Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
- Copies of relevant apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results (if you have already commenced an apprenticeship)
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified