Are you serious about undertaking a Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship?
Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed?
Commit to a 4 year Apprenticeship
If your apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Must live in Mandurah/Peel region.
Location based: Mandurah/Peel region
Multiple positions available in Commercial or Domestic Roof Plumbing.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Mandurah/Peel region due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
• Working Safely at Heights advantageous;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
TO APPLY (all required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter (State the position you are applying for “Roof Plumbing Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship)
• Your Current Resume;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
• Copies of relevant apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results (if you have already commenced an apprenticeship)
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified