The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprentices.
Enthusiasm and Initiative are of the upmost importance to our host employer.
To be considered for this role the following is required:
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Drivers licence preferred;
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn;
• Minimum year 10 completion;
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions;
• Be reliable;
• Show up on time.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating why you wish to undertake this Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates) – if applicable;
• Current TAFE Results – if applicable;
• Any other certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified