About the position:
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company has an exciting opportunity and is now recruiting for an individual seeking to undertake a Certificate III in Painting and Decorating in the Margaret River area.
During your apprenticeship, you will assist & learn all aspects of painting, which has everything to do with preparation and Painting.
You will attend and participate in all classes at a Registered Training Organisation which will be in the South Regional TAFE.
- A current driver’s licence and reliable transportation
- Reside within the Margaret River Region
- White Card
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Reliability, self-motivation, and a willingness to work
- The ability to perform physical work in sometimes demanding conditions while also adhering to all safety requirements of the position You must be comfortable and capable of working safely at heights
- The commitment to attend training and complete all theory aspects of the apprenticeship
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Work according to OH&S regulations
- Honest, hardworking, and punctual
- Great attitude
We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate and have the following:
- Hard-working with a “can do” attitude
- Willing to do manual labour and motivated to learn
- Capable of following directions and taking pride in their work
- Reliable and capable of arriving at work on time every day, with a genuine desire to complete an apprenticeship
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to become qualified in a stable and supportive environment in a great industry.
If this role is for you and you fit the description please apply through SEEK with your Resume and Cover Letter or email your documents through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourages applications from Indigenous Australians and Non-Indigenous Australians together with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
Please note only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.