• Are you a school leaver with a manual drivers licence and are looking to undertake an apprenticeship?
• Do you live south of the river (due to location of position)?
• Are you mechanically minded?
• Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in the Southern Suburbs of Perth are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice. This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone who has a passion for mechanical fitting work. We are seeking young enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
This four-year apprenticeship involves on the job training combined with formal study with an accredited training provider. As a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice you will assist qualified tradespeople in all areas of mechanical fitting maintenance, repairs and installations.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Own transport and valid Manual Driver’s Licence essential;
• Position located South of the River;
• White Card advantageous;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Enjoy hands-on learning;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (Relevant documents are required):
To assist your application, please highlight any similar work experience you have undertaken.
Please attach ALL relevant documents
• Your Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (example: Pre-App);
• Valid Manual Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified