IT (Information Technology) TRAINEESHIP position is available.
Obtain a Certificate III while you work.
This traineeship is currently a Part-Time position (3 days per week) with the possibility of going to Full-Time and may lead to a long term position with a view for progression.
This position involves the implementation, support, maintenance, repair or protection of data and computer systems. Work with an incredible company with many years of knowledge to be able to teach all requirements for this traineeship.
Position Location: Mandurah WA
This position will be most suited for a school leaver.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
(Please note: If you have already completed a Certificate III or higher level in Information Technology – Do Not apply)
- Are you passionate about IT and want to peruse a career in the area?
- Problem solver?
- Punctual and Reliable
- Have the drive to succeed in an every growing industry
- Live in the Mandurah Area
ATC would like to hear from you. Apply Now!
OUR REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the MANDURAH Area due to location of position;
- Committed to completing a 18 month Traineeship (Part-Time basis);
- Must have a Valid Drivers Licence;
- Own reliable vehicle desirable;
- Undertake Pre-Employment Medical & Drug and Alcohol testing.
TO APPLY: Please attach in PDF Format
- Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
- Current Resume;
- Copy of Certificate II & Results (if applicable);
- Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copies of any other certificates achieved;
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified