We are looking for school leavers wanting to undertake a Heavy/Welding Apprenticeship (or * 2nd Year Apprentices) that are serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
You must also have a passion to join the trade and a determination to complete your full apprenticeship training.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a 1st Year (or * 2nd Year) Heavy/Welding Apprentice.
(* If your Heavy/Welding apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please apply now)
POSITION LOCATION: (South of the River – Naval Base)
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position (South of the River – Naval Base);
• Pre-Apprenticeship Advantageous;
• Own Transport & Valid Driver’s Licence is Essential;
• Must be Punctual, Reliable, have a Positive Attitude;
• Demonstrated team work skills and good time management skills
• Ability to follow instructions and learn from colleagues
• Excellent work ethic
TO APPLY (all required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter (Stating 1st or 2nd Year Heavy/Welding Apprentice and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship – or continue and complete your apprenticeship);
• Current Resume;
• Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate & Results (if applicable);
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• White Card (if applicable);
• Copies of all relevant Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results – if you are a 2nd Year Apprentice
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified