The Apprentice and Traineeship Company are currently seeking applications from suitable candidates to begin a Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication in the Waroona area, applicant must reside within a 40km radius of Waroona.
Enthusiasm and Initiative are of the upmost importance to our host employer.
To be considered for this role the following is required:
• White card
• Drivers licence preferred
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Minimum year 10 completion.
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
• Be reliable.
• Show up on time.
When applying please provide :
• Your Current Resume;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any Certificates achieved
Please apply through SEEK.
TO APPLY (all required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter.
Please note only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
Applications close Monday 27th May at 4pm.