We are looking for a Heavy/Welding Apprentices (7 apprenticeships available) that is serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
You must also have a passion to join the trade and a determination to complete your full apprenticeship training.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for 7 Heavy/Welding Apprenticeships.
(* If your Heavy/Welding apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply now)
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
POSITIONS ARE LOCATED: South & North of the River, Perth
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area (South of the River) due to location of position;
• Own Transport & Valid Driver’s Licence is Essential;
• Pre-Apprenticeship/Cert II is advantageous;
• EWP and Forklift Tickets advantageous;
• Must be Punctual, Reliable, have a Positive Attitude;
• Demonstrated team work skills and good time management skills;
• Ability to follow instructions and learn from colleagues;
• Excellent work ethic
Please attach ALL required documents –
• Your Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates & tickets completed (ie Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Copies of all relevant Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results – if applicable.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified