• Are you a hard worker, punctual, have a positive attitude and willing to listen and learn?
• Are you a school leaver with a valid Driver’s Licence And have your own reliable vehicle?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, then we would like to hear from you.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in Welshpool WA are looking to recruit a Flooring Technology Apprentice to commit to a 3 year apprenticeship.
We have 2 apprenticeships on offer.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
You will require:
• Good Attitude
• Willingness to Listen and Learn
• White Card
• Driver’s Licence and Car (preferable but not essential)
• Prepared to work
• Be Punctual
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “Flooring Technology Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship) ;
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified