• Are you a hard worker, punctual, have a positive attitude and willing to listen and learn?
• Are you a school leaver with a valid Driver’s Licence And have your own reliable vehicle?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, then we would like to hear from you.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) are currently seeking enthusiastic applicants to undertake this apprenticeship in Flooring Technology.
This is a much sort after trade, so apply NOW.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
To be considered for this role the following is required:
• Good Attitude
• Willingness to Listen and Learn
• White Card
• Driver’s Licence and Reliable Car (essential)
• Prepared to work
• Be Punctual
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “Flooring Technology Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App) if applicable;
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified