• Are you a hard worker, punctual, have a positive attitude and willing to listen and learn?
• Are you a school leaver with a valid Driver’s Licence And have your own reliable vehicle?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, then we would like to hear from you.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in South of the River (SOR) are looking to recruit a Flooring Technology Apprentice to commit to a 3 year apprenticeship.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
You will require:
• Good Attitude
• Willingness to Listen and Learn
• White Card Essential
• Valid Driver’s Licence and Own vehicle Essential
• Prepared to work
• Be Punctual
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “Flooring Technology Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship)
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified