• Are you a school leaver with a valid Driver’s Licence And have your own reliable vehicle?
• Do you live in or around the Welshpool area (due to location of position) and are looking to undertake an apprenticeship in flooring technology?
• Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to a 3 year apprenticeship?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation, undertaking commercial floor laying, located in the Welshpool area are looking to recruit a Floorcovering Apprentice. We are seeking young enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is Essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
SEND your expression of interest in this Floorcovering Apprenticeship and attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified