ATC Employment Solutions Bunbury are currently seeking candidates who have proven Maintenance work or Skilled Trade Assistant experience as we have a great opportunity as a Maintenance Technician
We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician to undertake the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of premises. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, HVAC installations, and manual repairs.
A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc if qualified.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect building management systems (BMS) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, repair cabinetry etc.)
- Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Assist in purchasing spare parts and obtaining quotes for repairs
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as maintenance technician or qualified trade
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
Working for ATC Employment Solutions
As an employee you will be employed by ATCES, we will provide you with an opportunity to grow your skills and experience across a range of industries and really develop your career. Successful candidates will be fully covered by workers’ compensation, public liability insurance and all your entitlements.
If you or someone you know fits the above roles, contact our Labour Hire team today!
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to attend an interview.
Applicants from all backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are welcomed and encouraged to apply.