We are looking for Electrical Apprentices that are serious about becoming qualified tradespersons.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Electrical Apprentices.
If your electrical apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please apply now.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
School leavers are encouraged to apply.
Location: Perth Metropolitan Area (NOR & SOR)
• Applicants must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area;
• White Card is Essential;
• Pre-Apprenticeship in Electrical advantageous;
• Working Safely at Heights advantageous;
• Own Transport & Valid Driver’s Licence is Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
• Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
• Forward Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
• Your Current Resume;
• Pre-Apprenticeship in Electrical (if applicable, any similar trade work experience you may have undertaken);
• Copies of all relevant Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results;
• Copy of valid White Card;
• Copy of Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Please email email@example.com with your current Resume, Cover Letter and relevant certificates.