Are you serious about undertaking an Electrical Apprenticeship?
Are you enthusiastic and punctual?
Want to earn while you learn? Commit to a 4 year Apprenticeship
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Electrical Apprentices. We are looking for enthusiastic young applicants that are serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson. If your electrical apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please apply now.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
School leavers are encouraged to apply
Location: Perth Metropolitan Area (NOR & SOR)
- Applicants must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area;
- White Card is Essential;
- Pre-Apprenticeship in Electrical advantageous;
- Working Safely at Heights advantageous;
- Own Transport & Valid Driver’s Licence is Essential;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Forward Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
- Your Current Resume;
- Pre-Apprenticeship in Electrical (if applicable, any similar trade work experience you may have undertaken);
- Copies of all relevant Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results;
- Copy of Valid White Card;
- Copy of Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified