• Do you have a manual drivers licence and are looking to re-commence your Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship?
• Do you live south of the river (due to location of position)?
• Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in the Southern Suburbs of Perth are looking to recruit a 2nd or 3rd Year Diesel Mechanic Apprentice. We are seeking enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Own transport and valid Manual Driver’s Licence essential;
• Position located South of the River;
• White Card advantageous;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Enjoy hands-on learning;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (Relevant documents are required):
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “2nd or 3rd Year Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship” and why you wish to complete this apprenticeship);
To assist your application, please highlight any similar work experience you have undertaken.
Please attach ALL relevant documents
• Your Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Current TAFE Results;
• Other certificates achieved and TAFE results (example: Pre-App);
• Copy of valid Manual Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified