The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Commercial Vehicle Mechanical (Heavy Vehicle Road Transport) Apprentices .
Enthusiasm and Initiative are of the upmost importance to our host employer.
If your apprenticeship (1st, 2nd or 3rd Year) has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
Starting as soon as possible
Job location: Maddington (Based) some site work
• Are you serious about undertaking a Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Apprenticeship?
• Are you enthusiastic and punctual?
• Want to earn while you learn? Commit to a 4 year Apprenticeship
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screen;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Own Vehicle.
Requirements to be successful for this role you will need:
• Work well in a team and work supervised
• You will have a good knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety obligations
If you are a team player and have the skill set we require – APPLY now
Please attach ALL required documents
Valid Driver’s Licence;
Pre-Apprenticeship certificate and TAFE results (advantage, but not a requirement);
Copies of Prior Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results (if applicable);
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified