COMMUNITY SERVICES position available to obtain a Certificate III while you work
ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY?
Positions Location: Dongara WA 6525
This position will be most suited for a school leaver.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
(Please note: If you have already completed a Certificate III or higher level in Community Services– Do Not apply)
Our client is looking for an individual with a passion of helping and providing aid to individuals in the community and are looking to pursue a career in Community Services.
The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask, show initiative, work productively, and have well developed attention to detail and communicational skills.
OUR REQUIREMENTS ARE:
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Dongara Region due to location of position;
• Own transport and Driver’s Licence is preferred;
• Committed to completing a 12 month Traineeship;
• Must have some computer skills;
• Ability to professionally handle challenging phone calls;
• Problem solving and customer service skills;
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
• Ability to show courtesy and professionalism;
• Reliability and Punctuality.
TO APPLY: Please attach –
• Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
• Current Resume;
• Copies of Certificates achieved;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified