BUSINESS TRAINEESHIP position available to obtain a Certificate III while you work
ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY?
Position Location: Dongara WA 6525
This position will be most suited for a school leaver.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
(Please note: If you have already completed a Certificate III or higher level in Business – Do Not apply)
Our client are looking for an individual with an outgoing personality who is comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues to join their small team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be an office all-rounder undertaking, but not limited to, duties such as reception, some accounts, filing, data entry and general administration. Has the ability to multitask, show initiative, work productively, and have well developed attention to detail and communicational skills.
OUR REQUIREMENTS ARE:
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Dongara Region due to location of position;
• Own transport and Driver’s Licence is preferred;
• Some previous administration experience preferred, but not essential;
• Committed to completing a 12 month Traineeship;
• Must have computer skills – Word & Excel
TO APPLY: Please attach
• Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
• Current Resume;
• Copies of Certificates achieved;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified