• Are you a school leaver with a valid Driver’s Licence And have your own reliable vehicle?
• Do you live in or around the Kewdale area (due to location of position) and are looking to undertake a Certificate II Traineeship in Production Engineering?
• Are you punctual, have a passion to succeed and commit to this 12 month Traineeship?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in Kewdale WA are looking to recruit a Production Engineering (Cert II) Trainee.
We are seeking young enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in undertaking Cert II Production Engineering Traineeship with the potential of continuing onto an Apprenticeship in Fitter & Machining.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Available to Start Immediately;
• South of the River (Kewdale area);
• Drivers Licence Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “Certificate II Traineeship – Production Engineering” and why you wish to undertake this type of traineeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates achieved and TAFE results;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified