Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to completing an apprenticeship?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a Carpentry & Joinery Apprenticeship.
Enthusiasm and Initiative are of the upmost importance to our host employer.
This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone who has a passion for carpentry and joinery work.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
About this Apprenticeship:
Available to Start Immediately;
Location: Based Victoria Park WA (however, working in all Perth Metropolitan areas);
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED:
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Certificate II (Pre-App) advantageous;
• Valid Drivers’ Licence and own transport is essential;
• White Card is essential;
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn;
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions;
• Be reliable;
• Show up on time.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter
(State the position you are applying for “Carpentry & Joinery Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship)
• Current Resume;
• Certificate II and TAFE results (ie Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Last Completed Year – School Results.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified