The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a Carpentry & Joinery Apprentice.
We are looking for enthusiastic young applicants that are serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
DUTIES INCLUDE: Maintenance, all-rounder with variety of work.
Position Located: (North AND South of the River)
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Available to also work in Rural areas as required;
• White Card is essential;
• Valid Driver’s Licence with reliable vehicle is essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
(State the position you are applying for “Carpentry & Joinery Apprenticeship” and why you wish to continue your apprenticeship)
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified