ATC is looking for enthusiastic young applicants that are serious about undertaking a Carpentry & Joinery Apprenticeship and becoming a qualified tradesperson.
Enthusiasm and Initiative are of the upmost importance to our host employer.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED:
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Certificate II (Pre-App) is advantageous;
• Valid Drivers’ Licence and own transport is essential;
• White Card is essential;
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn;
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions;
• Be reliable;
• Show up on time.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter
(State the position you are applying for “Carpentry & Joinery Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship)
• Current Resume
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Certificate II and TAFE results (ie Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified