The Apprentice & Traineeship Company are currently seeking enthusiastic applicants for a 4 year Carpentry Apprenticeship.
This full time position will be based in the Bridgetown Region.
This position provides exposure to a broad range of construction and building activities under the guidance of multiple highly experienced mentors.
- Keen interest in building and construction best demonstrated through pre-apprenticeship training or previous work experience
- The desire and capability to learn
- Positive Attitude
- Commitment to a team
- The ability to work at heights
- Own reliable transport and drivers licence required
- White Card required
- Must reside within the Bridgetown area
- Pre-Apprenticeship Training in a related field
Applicants wishing to be considered for this position should submit their application through SEEK.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical.
This an opportunity to be part of a positive, team oriented workplace within a supportive organisation.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.