2nd Year Apprentice Carpentry and Joinery
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently looking for Carpentry and Joinery Apprentices whom may have been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious in continuing their Trade qualification.
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in Bunbury or surrounds
- Valid Driver’s Licence with a reliable vehicle
- Be keen and committed with a strong desire to work in and achieve qualifications in this trade
- Be willing to learn
- Demonstrate good communication
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
- Be reliable
- Show up to work on time
- Have a positive attitude can do attitude.
- Applications are to be submitted through SEEK. Click here to apply
- Attach Cover Letter as to why you wish to continue and complete your apprenticeship.
- Current Resume
- Provide copies of any relevant Apprenticeship documents in support of your application (if available, Statement of Results of those units already completed as part of your apprenticeship).
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified.