Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to a 3.5 year apprenticeship?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for 5 positions – Cabinet Making Apprentices.
Work is based at Welshpool, Canning Vale and Armadale areas.
We are looking for enthusiastic New or 2nd Year applicants that are serious about undertaking and completing this Apprenticeship.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
• 5 x CABINET MAKING APPRENTICES required
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating the position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Other Certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates) if applicable;
• Up-to-date TAFE Results.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified