The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Cabinet Making Apprentices.
Location based: North and South of the River
Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to a 3.5 year apprenticeship?
We are looking for enthusiastic new applicants that are serious about undertaking and completing this Apprenticeship.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating the position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
• Please attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Other Certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates) if applicable;
• Up-to-date TAFE Results.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Please email email@example.com with your current Resume, Cover Letter and relevant certificates.