BUSINESS TRAINEESHIP position available to obtain a Certificate III while you work
ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY?
Position Location: North of the River (Osborne Park)
This position will be most suited for a school leaver.
Our client is a small business looking for an individual with an outgoing personality who is comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues to join their small team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be an office all-rounder undertaking, but not limited to, duties such as reception, some accounts, filing, data entry and general administration. Has the ability to multitask, show initiative, work productively, and have well developed attention to detail and communicational skills.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Own transport and Driver’s Licence is preferred;
• Position location – North of the River (Osborne Park);
• Some previous administration experience preferred, but not essential;
• Committed to completing a 12 month Traineeship;
• Must have computer skills – Word & Excel
• Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
• Current Resume;
• Copies of Certificates achieved;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified