We are looking for an Administration Assistant that has an unwavering commitment to safe work practices, high levels of motivation, a positive attitude and commitment to learning & development.
ATC is collaborating with Albemarle to find enthusiastic local community candidates interested in completing a full time 12-month traineeship in Administration. Albemarle is currently constructing a World-Class Lithium Hydroxide processing Plant based in the Kemerton Strategic Industrial Area. The Plant, will process Ore from the Talison Mining Operations at Greenbushes to produce Lithium Hydroxide with first production scheduled for 2021. They are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and want motivated individuals to contribute their skills to be a part of it.
What You’ll Do
- Record accurate financial data to a financial management and information system.
- Verify and match creditor’s invoices to purchase orders, code, and record.
- Accurate processing of goods receipt entry.
- Audit and process the travel and expenses information in the Albemarle Financial management system.
- Assist in compiling Invoices & Expense Claims for GST verification.
- Ensure all activities and functions comply with relevant policies and procedures.
- Assist with reception and administrative duties as required.
- Provide relief support for Travel and Accommodation bookings.
What’s On Offer
- 12 month Full-time Traineeship.
- An opportunity to be a part of a positive, team-oriented workplace that inspires personal and professional growth
- This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path within Albemarle’s world class organisation
Applicants wishing to be considered for this role should submit their application through SEEK or The Apprentice and Traineeship Company.
Please attach required documents –
Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol analysis and obtain a Police Clearance.
Please note : Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.