Are you serious about undertaking a Bricklaying Apprenticeship?
Are you enthusiastic and punctual?
Commit to a 4 year Apprenticeship
Location based: North of the River (working all Perth metropolitan areas)
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Bricklaying Apprentices. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about completing their apprenticeship and becoming a qualified tradesperson.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn;
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions;
• Be reliable;
• Show up on time.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
TO APPLY (attach required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter
(State that you are applying for the Bricklaying Apprenticeship and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified