Are you serious about undertaking a Bricklaying Apprenticeship?
Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed?
Commit to a 4 year Apprenticeship
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for 1st or 2nd Year Bricklaying Apprentices. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about completing their apprenticeship and becoming a qualified tradesperson.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
• Be enthusiastic and willing to learn;
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions;
• Be reliable;
• Show up on time.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
TO APPLY (attach required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter
(State that you are applying for the Bricklaying Apprenticeship and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
• Current Resume;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Pre-Apprenticeship certificate achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified