Are you serious about undertaking a Boilermaking Apprenticeship?
Are you enthusiastic and punctual?
Commit to a 4 year Apprenticeship
We are looking for Boilermaking Apprentices that is serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
You must also have a passion to join the trade and a determination to complete your full apprenticeship training.
(If your Boilermaking apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please apply now)
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
POSITIONS LOCATED: (South Of The River – multiple positions available)
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of positions;
- Own Transport & Valid Driver’s Licence is Essential;
- Pre-Apprenticeship/Cert II is desired but not essential;
- EWP and Forklift Tickets advantageous but not essential;
- Must be Punctual, Reliable, have a Positive Attitude;
- Demonstrated team work skills and good time management skills;
- Ability to follow instructions and learn from colleagues;
- Excellent work ethic
(all required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship)
- Your Current Resume;
- Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Any other certificates & tickets completed (ie Pre-App);
- White Card;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Copies of all relevant Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results – if you are a 2nd Year Apprentice
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified