- Are you a school leaver with a Manual Drivers Licence?
- Are you serious about becoming a qualified Automotive Mechanic?
- Do you live in the Mandurah region and can start now?
ATC have multiple apprenticeships available for Automotive (Light) Mechanics to start now in Mandurah.
Do you have a passion for this trade and a determination to complete a 4 year apprenticeship?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company have multiple vacancies for young and enthusiastic candidates looking to commence an Automotive Mechanic Apprenticeship.
Multiple apprenticeships available to start now
* If you’re an apprentice that has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply now.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Female applicants are encouraged to apply
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
You will learn skills to work effectively in an automotive team, fit spare parts and service vehicles.
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Mandurah Area due to location of position;
- Valid Manual Driver’s Licence is essential;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter outlining your interest in a Light Vehicle Mechanical Apprenticeship
- Your Current Resume
- Valid Manual Drivers Licence
- Any relevant Certificates & Results
- School Results (Last Year Completed)
- Apprenticeship documents & TAFE results (*if applicable)
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified