• Are you a school leaver with a Manual Drivers Licence?
• Are you serious about becoming a qualified Automotive Mechanic?
• Do you live in the Mandurah region and can start now?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company have multiple vacancies for young and enthusiastic candidates looking to commence an Automotive Mechanic Apprenticeship.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates that are serious about becoming a qualified Automotive (Light) Mechanic.
Multiple apprenticeships available to start now
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
You will learn skills to work effectively in an automotive team, fit spare parts and service vehicles.
Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Mandurah Area due to location of position;
• Valid Manual Driver’s Licence is essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter outlining your interest in a Light Vehicle Mechanical Apprenticeship
• Your Current Resume
• Valid Manual Drivers Licence
• Any relevant Certificates & Results
• School Results (Last Year Completed)
• Apprenticeship documents & TAFE results (*if applicable)
* If you’re an apprentice that has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply now.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified