APPRENTICESHIP – Light Automotive
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) are currently looking for Light Automotive Apprentices to work in the Mandurah area. We are looking for enthusiastic applications that are serious above becoming a qualified trades person.
We are looking for new starters or Apprentices that have been cancelled or suspended due to downturn in work.
Position located – Mandurah Area.
OUR REQUIREMENTS :
- Must be an Australian Citizen/Resident – reside in greater Mandurah/Peel Area due to location of positon.
- Genuine interest in seeking a career in Automotive Mechanics.
- Be available to start soon.
- Drivers Licence preferred.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Minimum Year 10 education
- Pre Apprenticeship – Cert II Preferred.
- Be reliable, punctual and have a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and follow instruction.
- Have a strong desire to work in and achieve qualifications in this trade.
- Applications to be submitted through SEEK : Click here to apply
- Attach Cover Letter (stating why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship – or continue and complete your apprenticeship).
- Current Resume
- Pre Apprenticeship Certificate & Results (if undertaken) and/or copies of any relevant Apprenticeship documents should you have already commenced an apprenticeship.
Please note only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.