The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a 3rd Or 4th YEAR Automotive Electrical Apprentice.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about completing your Automotive Electrical Apprenticeship.
• ONLY a 3rd Or 4th YEAR Automotive Electrical Apprentice WILL BE CONSIDERED
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Valid Manual Driver’s Licence is required;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
• Forward Cover Letter (Stating 3rd Or 4th YEAR Automotive Electrical Apprentice and why you wish to continue with apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents
• Copies of Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Copies of TAFE Results;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Manual Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified