Administration Assistant Traineeship – obtain a Certificate III in Business while you work. Fully paid on the job training combined with a 1 year nationally recognised and accredited Certificate III in Business at its completion will be your reward. This is your chance to set yourself up in a long term career.
Please note: If you have already completed a Certificate III or higher level in Business – Do Not apply
ARE YOU AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY?
Position Location: Kardinya WA (South of the River)
This position will be most suited for a school leaver.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
Our client is looking for an individual with an outgoing personality who is comfortable dealing with customers and colleagues to join their team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be an office all-rounder undertaking, but not limited to, duties such as reception, some accounts, filing, data entry and general administration. Has the ability to multitask, show initiative, work productively, and have well developed attention to detail and communicational skills.
OUR REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Mandurah Region due to location of position;
- Own transport and Driver’s Licence is preferred;
- Some previous administration experience preferred, but not essential;
- Committed to completing a 12 month Traineeship;
- Must have some basic computer skills – Word & Excel
TO APPLY: Please attach
- Cover Letter (A brief introduction of yourself);
- Current Resume;
- Copies of Certificates achieved;
- Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified