We are looking for 3rd YEAR Spray Painting Apprentice that is serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
You must also have a passion to join the trade and a determination to complete your apprenticeship training.
This position may lead into a supervisory role within the company.
(* If your Spray Painting apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please apply now).
POSITION LOCATION: (South of the River)
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area (South of the River) due to location of position;
• Experience with industrial paint with a finish of an automotive standard;
• Own Transport & Valid Driver’s Licence is Essential due to location of position;
• Must be Punctual, Reliable, have a Positive Attitude;
• Demonstrated team work skills and good time management skills;
• Ability to follow instructions and learn from colleagues;
• Excellent work ethic
Duties include – painting, preparation of work and sandblasting
TO APPLY (all required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship):
• Attach Cover Letter (Stating 3rd Year Spray Painting Apprentice and why you wish continue and complete your apprenticeship);
• Current Resume;
• Copies of all relevant Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• White Card (if applicable);
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified